Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A little about Nicole


I am the youngest of five girls- I was in fact the fifth and final try for a boy. Needless to say, my parents didn't get their boy, or at least not until grandchildren came into the picture. I was born and raised in Nevada, and most of my family is still here.
Growing up, I was always a girly girl. I took dance lessons and ice skating. And did I mention, that I have always loved children. I in fact tried to start my own babysitters club when I was young with some friends. We actually got quite a bit of business! I knew from a young age that I wanted to be a mom, and that I wanted a big family. Families are the most important thing to me, and I strive to make it my top priority. I became an aunt at 5 and a half and the nephews- yes boys!!- and a couple of nieces kept coming. Including our son, the are now 7 boys and 2 girls that my parents can count as grandchildren.
I am very close to my parents, my sisters, and their kids. We get together almost every week and on holidays to let the kids play together, to spend time together ourselves, and to go swimming. My sisters are some of my best friends, and I want my children to grow up knowing the joy of a big family. Some of my favorite things to do include taking my son to story time, to the park, or swimming. I also like to read, take pictures, travel, and experience new things. Most of all I love being a mom. I cherish every moment of it. Well, almost every moment!
I work part time as an ultrasound technician. When I have to work, our son gets to play at my sister’s with his cousins. I love that he has a close relationship with his cousins, and he has a lots of fun with them! My family is very excited about the idea of a new baby, and my sister can’t wait to watch him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment