Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What Ryan says about Nicole

Nicole is one of the most motherly people I know. She does an amazing job at raising our son. When we were dating I knew that she had a very kind personality and wanted nothing more than for people to be comfortable and happy around her. She brings a wonderful spirit to our home and I know that our son is being raised in a place were he is loved and protected.

She is very honest to the point that if she noticed that the checker forgot to ring something up at the store, she would drive right back and pay for it before she felt comfortable enough to go about the rest of the day. She has accepted the opportunity to watch her newly born niece on Thursdays, when her mother heads off to work. It is acts like this, that remind me of how very kind she is to her family and all those around her.

She makes my heart skip a beat every time I see her when I come home from work. I am very blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment