Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A little about Ryan


I was born in Logan, Utah while my parents were finishing up school at Utah State University. At the age of 4 my 2 year old sister and I moved to Nevada. After we moved to Nevada, my parents later had two other children, another boy and girl. My sisters and brother have always enjoyed a close relationship and have always strived to help one another. I feel that that is what makes a family a family.

I am very fortunate to have my family nearby. At least once a month we spend time at my parent’s house with the rest of my family. My younger brother has a son about the same age as Gavin, and they enjoy spending time together. We play a lot of games over there, and most of our time there is spent laughing. I enjoy learning new things especially about how things work. As a kid, I would take his toys apart and put them together differently to make new ones. I am definitely an engineer at heart! I enjoy being able to show Gavin how things work too.

After High School I went on a mission for the LDS church for 2 years in Orlando, Fl. I loved the time that I spent there serving the Lord and have always looked at that time fondly as a time I learned of the limitless love our Father in Heaven has for each of his children.

After my mission in Florida I came home and went to school where I earned a degree in accounting. I have always enjoyed seeing how things work and consequently I work as a Mechanical 3D Designer for a Mechanical Contractor. It is a career I have always loved and excel at.

No comments:

Post a Comment